On your Android smartphone:
Mint web browser used to let you download pics and videos. Now they only allow you download videos.
On your laptop:
- Go to the URL of the IG pic you wish to save to your PC.
- Click on the three-dotted menu and select “Go to post.”
- Right-click it and choose “View Page Source.”
- Do a 'Control Find' search by using the hotkey “Ctrl + F” then type .jpg in the search box.
- Find the first link, including the .jpg suffix, and copy it.
- Paste the URL into the address bar of a new web page.
- There you have it. Now you can right-click the photo and choose “Save Image As….” whatever equivalent is on your browser.
Post a Comment